The Terms will continue to apply until terminated by either you or the Site as set out below.
- If you want to terminate your legal agreement with the Company, you may do so by (a) notifying the Site at any time and (b) closing your accounts for all of the services which you use,
where the Site has made this option available to you. Your notice should be sent, in writing, to the Site address which is set out at the beginning of these Terms.
- The Site may at any time, terminate its legal agreement with you if:
- As a subscriber you have not paid your licence fee for a period of more than 30 days from the date payments fall due. The Company shall be authorised to suspend the Services to you
until receipt of payment(s) due to it.
- you have breached any provision of the Terms (or have acted in manner which clearly shows that you do not intend to, or are unable to comply with the provisions of the Terms); or
- The Site is required to do so by law (for example, where the provision of the services to you is, or becomes, unlawful); or
- the partner with whom the Site offers or may at any time offer the services to you has terminated its relationship with the site or ceased to offer services to you; or
- the Site is transitioning to no longer providing the services to users in the country in which you are resident or from which you use the service; or
- the provision of the services to you by the Site is, in the Site’s opinion, no longer commercially viable
- When these Terms come to an end, all of the legal rights, obligations and liabilities that you and the Site have benefited from, been subject to (or which have accrued over time whilst
the Terms have been in force) or which are expressed to continue indefinitely, shall be unaffected by this cessation, and the provisions of paragraphs F, G, H and I above shall continue to
apply to such rights, obligations and liabilities indefinitely.
- The Site is controlled by The Company from its location within Ireland. The Company makes no representation that Materials are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access
to them from territories where their content is illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance
with applicable local laws.
- Any disputes, claims or proceedings arising out of or in any way relating to the Materials or the Site shall be governed by the laws of Ireland. The Irish Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction
for the purpose of any proceedings arising out of or in any way relating to the Materials or the Site. Without prejudice to the foregoing, The Company may seek provisional or protective relief in the
courts of another State prior to, during or after any substantive proceedings have been instituted in Ireland and The Company may bring enforcement proceedings in another state on foot of an Irish
- If any provision of this Agreement is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions
of this Agreement, which shall remain in full force and effect.
- No waiver of any term of this Agreement shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term.
- Any changes to this Agreement will be posted on the Site and will take immediate effect.
- You agree that if the Site does not exercise or enforce any legal right or remedy which is contained in these terms and conditions (including such changes as may be made from time to time)
(or which The Site has the benefit of under any applicable law), this will not be taken to be a formal waiver of the Site’s rights and that those rights or remedies will still be available to
- The Company may at any time and without liability modify, suspend or discontinue the Site or any Materials (or any part or specification thereof), with or without notice, for any valid technical,
operational or commercial reasons.
- You acknowledge and agree that each member of the group of companies of which the Site is now or at any time in the future the parent or a subsidiary, shall be third party beneficiaries to these
terms and conditions (and as may be changed from time to time) and that such other companies shall be entitled to directly enforce, and rely upon, any provision of these terms and conditions which
confers a benefit on (or rights in favour of) them. Other than this, no other person or company shall be third party beneficiaries to the terms.
© COPYRIGHT Rent Collectors Limited 2013. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.